Saturday, November 8, 2008

American Craft Council Show

Hey Everybody! I'm home from my American Craft Council show and I had a great time! It was awesome, and I met so many nice people. Artists and customers alike. It was my first time showing with the ACC, and hopefully I will be able to continue to do so. I am sure that most of you already know this, but the ACC is awfully hard to get into as it has such a wonderful reputation. But they really put on a nice show and work hard on their advertising. I had great sales and now it is time to come back home and get back to work making some pieces! Marley was there, and she is officially a "show baby". Here's a pic of us the first day of the show opening, in my booth. Charlie took the photo, which is quite funny, as it is not exactly in focus! But you get the idea... I had a great show, but now I'm home, trying to build up inventory. There is also a lot of personal work I want to do and some scupltures I want to start... All in good time....

No comments:

Post a Comment