Saturday, May 10, 2008

Look at that Belly!

I took this photo of myself at 29 weeks pregnant! As I sit here and write this, I think my belly has grown even more, so I will have to post another photo soon. I'm actually starting my 31 week tomorrow, so that photo is slightly out of date. I am feeling great right now, just very aware of this baby growing in my belly! Charlie and I have been to register and will soon start taking baby classes at the hospital. I believe we start on May 21 with the Childbirth Prep and Tour. Wow, things are getting real! It sounds like our new house will not be ready in time for the new baby, but that might be a good thing. With so much going on, maybe we will have a chance to get used to this baby thing before we have to dive into a move. I will keep you posted. I'm not sure what this means for my pottery studio, but I will have to play it all by ear. With my decreasing energy and Mom going through chemo, things are kind of up in the air anyway. Happy Mother's Day to all of you~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment