Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally! Progress on the WIP

Well, I'm spending my Memorial Day in the studio, and I couldn't be happier about it. I haven't gotten much time in the studio over the past week- energy levels have been way low, thanks to the insomnia kicking back in again. But I'm feeling pretty good today and the kiddo is with the babysitter, and so here I am! Yippee! I'm just getting going on the head and neck, but her wings are done, thank goodness. Hopefully I'll have another update this week! Let me know what you think...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Amazing...I love the details on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kelly, she looks graceful. Can't wait to see her when she's complete!
    ♥Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys, I know it's hard to see where I'm headed on her, but I think I am going to like her when she's done. At least I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is beautiful! very peaceful and comforting.

    you do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete