Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Creative Business Plan Marathon!

Hi guys,
I just wanted to say thanks for coming over to the creativebizmarathon.com blog and checking us out! It was a wild 24 hours for all of us, and we are a lot closer to having a plan ready for 2011 now.  If you haven't had a chance, follow the link to see what we did.  A group of 5 artists started reading the book The Creative Entrepreneur together and posting our exercises online.  It helps us to keep each other on track, and hopefully inspire other artists to get moving on their plan for 2011.

I know that some of you stopped over, and I appreciate it!  It's nice to know that somebody out there was seeing all of our hard work :)

We are heading out of town for New Year's Eve, and then I'm off to deliver my work for the upcoming exhibit for the Cabarrus County Arts Council.  I'll be back early January, and I am really looking forward to getting back to a studio routine!!

Be safe on New Years!
~Kelly


6 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly, have a good trip and I'm
    wishing you & yours a very Happy
    New Year!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet Kelly, coming over to wish you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful New Year my sweet friend. Thank you for all the blessings, love and support you have given me this year. Have a lovely merry happy last week of 2010! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip and a very happy 2011 to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Kelly!
    Have a safe trip and we're looking forward to hearing from you when you get back!
    ~samos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new project Kelly and have been by for a quick look. I've saved it to my google reader so I can follow your progress and thanks for sharing the details and your process so openly. I can't believe how you manage to get more into your day. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete