Thursday, November 8, 2012

Swan Coach House Gallery Exhibit

A few months ago I was contacted by a very nice woman at the Swan Coach House Gallery in Atlanta, GA.  She was the curator there and she was inviting me to join in their popular exhibit "Little Things Mean A Lot". I was so pleased!  And I even had enough time to make a few pieces for their show- which was good, since I had no more inventory of the small stuff.  (Yikes!) These pieces all have to be under 8", thus the name of the show. I think it's a fun theme, and I'm looking forward to seeing the show.  Since I have family in Atlanta, I'm going to head down for their opening reception.  That way I get to see my family AND the show! Win win!
These are the pieces that will be in the show.  Swan Coach House Gallery is a small space, so they requested 2-3 pieces from many, many artists to fill their gallery! I'm excited to see it,and I'm thinking I may just do some Christmas shopping while I'm there!! :)

Come out and join us! November 15, 6-9 pm! There will be over 300 works of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment