Thursday, March 20, 2008

Upcoming Open House at Charleston Crafts

On March 28, 2008, one of my galleries, Charleston Crafts Gallery, will host an Open House featuring myself with my pottery, and Jennifer Daly with her black and white photography! We will have some wine, and some yummy snacks, so come on out! It should be a good time. It will go from about 5:00- 8:00, or just whenever the wine is gone. To help promote our Open House, Jennifer and I will be appearing on Lowcountry Live, a local tv show here, that often features the creative things going on around Charleston. Its filmed live, and comes on at 10:00 am. Check us out! I think it is Channel 4, but I'm not entirely sure on that. We are trying to get the word out to locals folks here in Charleston about our little gallery, because there are still plenty of people who don't even know about us. It is a great little gallery to find unique, handmade items perfect for a gift. Easter is here, and Mother's Day is just right around the corner! The website is www.charlestoncrafts.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment