Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with Marley

This is the first year Marley has been old enough to participate in Christmas. Last year she was just six months old. But this year, she learned to open gifts and she certainly had fun with all her new toys. This is her and daddy opening gifts..





Another new thing is that she had really come out of get shell all of a sudden. Last night, all she wanted to do was hug her friend Lily. In this photo, Marley is on the left and her friend is on the right. They could be sisters with that blonde hair. That's my friend Jordana behind them.


So on a creative note, not much is happening right now. I've got a sculpture in the works, but with the holidays and travel, it is not going very quickly. I'll post photos as soon as I can. Stay tuned! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment