Monday, December 21, 2009

Marley Loves Santa!

Well, we took the little munchkin to see Santa, and as you can see, she was scared to death! I'm not really surprised as the stuffed cows at Chick-Fil-A scare her too.


So poor thing, she wad so terrified, she didn't even want the doll Santa gave her.


And then here's the funny part: my girlfriend was standing there with us after the whole episode was over, and she looks at me and asks if we were planning to take Marley to the mall to see Santa!! I just laughed and said I thought we had tortured the poor kid enough already!! Once she realized how silly that was, she giggled too. Poor Marley. Here she is looking cute before her visit with Santa...


Maybe next year we will try again. Maybe, maybe not! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment