Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jersey Shore Clay National!

Can I just tell you how excited I am??  I found out late last night that two of my sculptures were accepted in the Jersey Shore Clay National at m.t. burton gallery!  I was so excited to get the email that I had a hard time getting to bed last night :)  I didn't hear anything by the notification deadline, so I just assumed that I didn't get accepted, but then I checked their website and they were a little behind thanks to a lost disc in the snail mail.  So I thought... okay.... well, the game is still on!  And then I got the word!  Now I have to figure out the shipping and all the other details, but that's fine by me :)


So these are the two sculptures that will be in the exhibit:




Yay!  So excited!  And thanks, everyone, for the love on Facebook when I posted about this last night! :)

~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment