Saturday, February 13, 2010

Am I the only one awake?

I woke up early because I heard the baby cry out over the monitor. She is cutting some serious teeth right now, complete with a 101 degree fever and everything. So I thought I'd get up and give her some medicine to make her more comfortable, and maybe she'd go back to sleep. And guess what? It snowed a little here! I've been here for 11 years, and I think I've seen snow twice in 11 years, here at the beach. I only wish it was during the day, so we can really see it. I don't even think the dogs know what snow is, and I would love to see our big dog, Kendo, playing in the snow. He'd totally dig it. Here he is I snapped that funny photo with my old phone and I just love the ears on him. That blur at the top of the photo is his tail wagging. So anyway, here I am, at 4:30, feeling wide awake, there is snow and crazy cold wind outside, and I can hear the baby's nose whistling as she breathes on the monitor. Such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment