Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally... Desire to create!

Wow, after a very traumatic 2 1/2 years, I feel like I'm ready to rock and roll!! I feel like my life is getting back on track, and so is my artwork. I actually have that little buzz inside. The one that almost makes you jittery with desire to create. You know the one: it's the one that makes your eyes bright and keeps you awake at night, thinking of all the things you want to make. Lately, I've done a few things that I don't normally do, and that's what has lit the fire in me again. First, I bought a book, by Kelly Rae Roberts, Taking Flight, and the words and techniques in there have excited me. Second, I bought some art supplies! That always gets me jumping! And third, hubby and I went to 3 different galleries today and I completely enjoyed myself, which is something I haven't done in a long time.
But I'm gonna keep it short, I'm posting from the phone. Here is a pic of a piece I just finished. And I'm so jacked up that I just want to keep working! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment