Monday, October 18, 2010

New Layout & Laura Rocks!

I want to take this opportunity to give a HUGE shout out to my friend Laura Otero, whom I actually met through an ecourse. It was pure luck that we both lived in the same city, and became friends in real life too. This girl is talented in several fields and can pretty much do anything she sets her mind to do. She does the lovely jewelry you see in these photos, and she maintains a marketing blog too that is filled with lots of great tips and is very helpful.

She also does web design, and has started doing logos, blog buttons, and headers for other artists. She's been pushing me to change my ugly, old, low res header on my blog for ever (and she's totally right, it needed changing), but usually it takes a certain action or thing to get me started. Today she made me a new header for my blog (isn't it awesome??) and it totally got me fired up to change things around on my old blog. As soon as I had a chance, I plugged it in and started having fun. Thank you, Laura, for giving me the push to get it done!! It was her talent, and her eye for design, that got me so excited. I'm still tweaking it and playing some things, so don't be surprised if things change a little here or there.

So if you need any help with your online stuff, contact Laura. She's an awesome designer and is happy to help, even if it's just a little ol' project, like my header. And she's super nice, which makes her all the more better. Love you Laura! Thank you!

~Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Kelly!! What a great friend you have made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking gorgeous Kelly, I love the new banner! How lovely the wonderful connection you have made with Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header, Kelly! Those little birds are so super cute!! Really wonderful change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - check out this fresh face lift! The site looks totally updated. Awesome work -- keep going!! Hugs from germany, tj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome Kelly! Lucky to have a friend like Laura. I could definitely use some blog help.
    ♥Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! It looks AMAZING! I love it Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and very stylish! Love the KT logo too. An indication of fresh horizons as you soar and fly!!
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new header that Laura made for you! How cool that you were able to connect from class in your hometown. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week. ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new header! How lucky to connect with an on line friend in person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the post and the new layout...and of course those bird sculptures are adorable. I think I want to have one of those. Its is a real blessing that you both are now friends in real life. Laura is amazing, she has helped me a lot, too. These connections are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super new look for your blog! I wish I could meet up with you and my other online friends. What FUN we would have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It really does look fantastic! Crazy what A LITTLE tweaking will do...

    ReplyDelete