Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Pieces I'm Exhibiting this Weekend




Happy Weekend, everyone! I wanted to post some quick pics of two new pieces I'm showing this weekend. It's been a crazy busy weekend, with everything happening, and some long days, but I'm having fun! We've had pretty good attendance, despite the beautiful weather outside, and I've met some awesome people.


So, have a great day and I hope you like the new pieces! I have some nice professional photos of these sculptures, but of course, those are at home. :) Cheers~ Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly, these pieces are totally awesome! Just beautiful, good for you ... have fun.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those pieces are GREAT! Really, really lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you at the Atlanta show this past weekend - we talked clay and short hair! :) Just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are amazing! Congratulations on the show!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces - and always the lovely birds! Do you know how much I love your little guys?

    ReplyDelete