Saturday, March 17, 2012

All is Well


detail of "Family", photo by DiVitale Photography



All is well. What a nice feeling that is. I've spent the last 5 days getting my life back together after my Atlanta show. My husband has spent the last 4 days recovering from the children :)  He's feeling better about things and I am too.  Productivity has been pretty much non-existent, but that always happens for me after a show.  I spend time with my family, and doing little post-show tasks.  I am itching to get back into the studio though.

I did play in the studio today, but I did it with my 3 yr old.  She always wants to use Mommy's Paints, and today we did a project together, using Mommy's Paints.  I will share photos after the paintings dry and I can move them around a bit.  It was awesome to spend time with her doing art, and watching her intensity, her focus. 

Hubby is out of town now, as I write this, spending time with his mom (she's sick), and then he will travel on to Charlotte to Ikea.  Woot Woot!!  I only wish I was going too!

Spring is here and I am always so happy when spring comes.  So green, so fresh and beautiful. 

I guess I am just feeling thankful today.  Very, very thankful.

Peace,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment