Wednesday, October 28, 2009

iPhone Damage!

Marley's two favorite things in the world: her pacifier and my iPhone. But then she had to go and drop my phone on the concrete and cracked the hell out of the face. It still works for the most part, but you can feel the cracks and I'm afraid someone is going to get cut. Lucky for me, Charlie gave me a gift card to the Apple store here in Charleston for my birthday and voila! A new iPhone 3GS, with video even! I haven't had a chance to really play with it yet, but I have a feeling I will be posting videos on here, now that it is so easy. Thank you Marley and Charlie! As for things in the studio, I've been making some small-ish bird sculptures and I guess that will be my next post. Not quite sure how I want to glaze them, but I think I will try some different finishes. My gift to myself for my birthday was a propane torch, and I cannot WAIT to "fire" that thing up! I'm thinking melted wax finishes, or maybe melted crayons..... There is no telling what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment