Saturday, October 17, 2009

Munchkin!

I have been taking a couple of days off from the studio since the completion of the big address pot, so I thought I'd take an opportunity to write about the munchkin of this house. Yesterday we went to Gymboree, which is a kid's class/activity gym for those of you who don't know. Marley was just so cute and sweet all day; it leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy towards her! Today is supposed to be a bit chilly here and probably a bit rainy, so I think we will go to the gym (for me) and then on to the mall for her, to buy some bits of her Halloween costume. Marley is going to be a triathlete for Halloween, just like her daddy. So we need to get some sneakers and a jersey of some kind. But I have included pics of Marley from yesterday, just because she's so damn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment