Thursday, May 3, 2012

What color is your Business? ~Leanne

This energetic soul creates inspiring artwork with lots of happy colors in it.  Here is her answer.


Leanne Wargowsky of 
From Chaos Comes Happiness





Name of Business: From Chaos Comes Happiness


Social Media Links:
Blog: www.fromchaoscomeshappiness.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/From-Chaos-Comes-Happiness/125848910797771
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/chaostohappiness

Years in Business:  Approaching 1


Bio:

Born, raised, and currently living in the Chicago land area, this happily chaotic soul is definitely a newbie in the universe of creative businesses.  Last August, after 25 years in healthcare, I was released from days of insurance and hospitals and I started listening to my inner artist.  My dream, From ChaosComes Happiness, was born.  I'm not doing it alone, though, as my support system is wide and deep with a husband who encourages me and two beautiful daughters who inspire me.  While I have a long way to go in this business of mine, I'm determined to remain true to who I am, and stopping just long enough to smell the roses along the way.

What color describes your business?  



When I first read this question, I thought "easy peesy!" But the more I looked at the color wheel, I felt drawn to so many of the colors out there. Trying to narrow an artistic person down to one color is quite a challenge. The color RED is represented widely in my studio, as bookshelves and frames and accent pieces here or there. Red gives off a great energy and inspires me to take chances and be BOLD in my work. However, I must choose YELLOW as the main color to describe my business . . .  Bright and sunny, and full of creative energy. Yellow is said to stimulate mental processes and encourage communication. Much of my art has to do with inspiring and encouraging, and I can't think of a better way to encourage communication with others. "Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun." - Pablo Picasso

To view more questions and to learn more about the 101010 Project, click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment