Friday, May 11, 2012

What color is your Business? ~Nolwenn


Today, we have Nolwenn, a multi-faceted person.  She is also a teacher, in the online playground 21 Secrets, which is a super fun e-course for art journalers.  Welcome, Nolwenn!! (Great photo, huh?)


Artist Name : Nolwenn Petitbois
Business Name : Inner Worlds
Years in business : 2

Brief bio:  I am a self-taught Mixed Media artist.  
Dreamer. Lover. Passionate. Gratitude Warrior. Bookaholic. Cook. Art Journaler...

I would never have thought that painting and creativity would be in my daily life and even less my business until not so long ago. I believe that nothing happens by coincidence and so that I do have powerful messages to share through what I create. I am a Mixed Media artist because my heart and soul need to play and discover all the time and Mixed Media allows me to mix and match techniques and materials.
My artwork usually represents strong whimsical women (that I called «Nixies») who have a positive message to deliver to the world, to you. I believe in the important power of Positive Affirmations and of Gratitude, that both guide me in my creative process. I am a life-long learner, and love to unravel new ways to make my path lighter and stronger. Healing is a huge part of my life path, I am now also a Practical Reiki Master and noticed how it shifted the way it affects my creativity and the entire process of it.
I am also an art journaler and is currently a teacher in the art journaling collaborative playground 21 Secrets that opened its doors in April 2012.


     What color describes your business?  
I would say «Teal». Because running Inner Voices feels like being on a constant wave. Sometimes I crash and burn on the rocks that are put on my way, sometimes I feel like I am on top of the World and can accomplish everything my Heart and Soul desire.
I am swimming in a huge ocean of Creative beings and it is not always easy to find my place, to figure out how to get noticed in all the wonderful art that is created and shared and sold each day.

We are nearing the end of this project, and on Monday, my answer will be posted!  Don't forget that you can go to the project homepage for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment