Monday, May 7, 2012

What color is your Business? ~Robin

Here is Robin, a lady I much admire.  She seems to have endless energy, and so much enthusiasm for her creative business.  She is a very hard worker, and a mother too!!


Robin Norgren 




Name of business: Robin Norgren Studios

Social media links:

Years in business: 4 years

Brief Bio:
 I strive to live life to the fullest.  No matter what.  I have grown into myself through my love for Jesus and HIS LOVE FOR ME. Art, motherhood, business, creativity and yoga are the cherished vehicles for this deepening.   Life can be FULL, JUICY, MEANINGFUL, PURPOSE FILLED, LOVELY.  I want to help you come to your fullest life.  I create workbooks, ecourses and workshops that chronicle my change and growth and offer you ways to find out what YOUR FULLEST life will be. 


What color describes your business?

I can’t believe I am saying this but the color of my business is pink!  I am not normally into pink and actually I very rarely wear the color.  When I first started my business I gravitated to orange and yellow and all things funky, all things boho.  And then suddenly my life, my heart, my business took a feminine turn.

I got more heart centered, more soulful.  The business became more about the “why” I do business and why I was just the person to serve those that connect in my business.  So here I am embracing who I am… and embracing pink.


Still more to come!  We have more ladies answering the big COLOR question, so keep checking with me here.  If you want to read the other questions and learn more, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment