Monday, May 14, 2012

What color is your Business? ~Me!!

So here is my answer to the big question.  I figure there's no need to put my photo on here :) You guys already know what I look like!

Kelly Thiel 
of Kelly Thiel Studio


Name of Business: Kelly Thiel Studio

kellythielstudio.com
kellythielpottery.blogspot.com
twitter.com/kellyTpottery
facebook.com/KellyThielSculpture

Years in Business: 10

Brief Bio:  An artist and a mother of two young girls, Kelly Thiel lives in South Carolina, USA creating award-winning clay and bronze sculptures, as well as doing art journaling and mixed media paintings.  She just finished building a new studio at her home, and is dying to log some real hours in there!  Kelly is doing her best to live life to the fullest and enjoy each day, with her art and her family.


What color describes my business? 
I had to think about this one for about 2 seconds.  Then I knew.  Pale Yellow.  My business is Pale Yellow for several reasons.  Right now, I know that my business is a paler version of what it could be.  I want it to be a bright, blazing, and cheerful yellow, but right now it isn’t.  My business is at a slow simmer and hopefully over the next few years as the kids start school, I’ll be able to turn up the heat and bring it to a boil.  It’s an exciting thought and one that keeps me awake at night!

So that's it!  You've read answers from 10 different artists.  Have you thought about it yet?  What color is your business?  It's an interesting question and I'd love to hear your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment