Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What color is your Business? ~Sonya

Another artist, Sonya, shares her answer to our question.



Sonya of 
sonyamacdesigns





What color describes your business?   

The color that describes my business these days is GREY ... a sweet combination of black&white  (which express my view of this world)



Years in Business = 12

I’m this crazy JESUS loving creative … with 2 children living smack in the middle of Tennessee. The seeds of my creativity were watered with knitting needles, yarn and nine kittens on a rock covered patio in the mid sixties. Today, we hold the fort down with a few less kittens (3) … and thankfully my creative edge remains in tact. I’m often inspired by some odd ball stuff & compelled to create by the sweet whispers of the HOLY Spirit. An idea generator am I. Creative collaboration is a sweet spot with me and many have locked creative hands with me to work on projects like The Bond & Respond Quilt project of 2010, Inspired Studios Magazine & The Creative Biz Marathon. My service to HIM in the body of the church currently is that of Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Southeast Baptist Church Murfreesboro TN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment